... Just a thought...

11/23/2009 11:37:00 PMBriana Latrise

I don't think he understands...

I'm so taken by him. Everything he does intrigues me... I want to know him. Inside and out. I mean really know him. Not just this long distance friendship with sexual tension and mutual desires that will probably never be fulfilled...

I love this...

I love that I;m infatuated even though I know it'll never work.

I read something he wrote about me today and the only word I can find to describe the rush I felt is: Hurricane.

You Might Also Like

3 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. you're not the only one who feels this way. i wrote something similar to this a couple months ago. ur words are like..dead on to how i feel as well. LOVE your writing

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form