LA STEREO webisode 1 DIZ GIBRAN Run Around

11/13/2009 02:13:00 AMBriana Latrise



Wow... that's dope...
ok LA ain't too bad. My boy Val is still real. They used my photography in there. Did you peep it. Some of those shots of Val flippin through records and spinnin are me and some of the shots of the city... etc. I feel loved. I should be nicer to people and try to stay positive. I just realized that when the losers around here piss me off, the Cool Kids always catch the flame I throw at the ass wipes. Sorry Cool Kids. Try not to stick- oh wait... I'm gonna work on ME. Duh... lol. See how easy we forget?

You Might Also Like

1 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. I think I need to get back to the HOMIES! For real. I been trynna run away from everything out here so bad that I forgot where the real people were... UNDERGROUND! Big ups to my folks - El Prez (Love you Boo!), Val the Vandle!!!!!, Paul Printz, etc... Smooches pookies!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form