Swine Flu...

11/19/2009 11:02:00 AMBriana Latrise

I wanna slap people. Like just go on a "I have the flu and it's all your fault you stupid uppity scientist!" slapping spree. WTF...

I don't touch children, play with toys, touch people (for that matter), I wash my hands a lot more than I have witnessed others do so, and I take Echinacea, drink orange juice and blah blah freakin blah... WHY THE F*** AM I SICK?????

Do you have any idea how much this down time is costing me? I missed out on painting, making my money for groceries and what not... this is bullshit. How am I supposed to get medicine if I can't get up to get to work to make the money for it?

I'm only whining cause this is no average flu. When I sneeze it's like 3 sneezes back to back. Then, if I just so happen to sneeze again, my nose bleeds for a while... my bathroom floor is still bloody. It's annoying.


You know what. I just had a thought. I thank God that this happened now and not back while I was living in my car. I would have died. Or at least been covered in blood. Thank You, Jesus.

You Might Also Like

0 Haterismz & Comments here

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form