UpDATE...

11/06/2009 11:48:00 AMBriana Latrise

Just realized I haven't blogged much in the last few days so let me catch you up...

I'm in Harlem right now trynna get it in. In the studio.. waiting on check in at my hotel. For real.

Imma meet my girl Krys Ivory tomorrow for lunch... Pray for her tonight. She's performing at a sold out show at Nokia with Ryan Leslie tonight. I am so very proud of her right now.

So yeah... I'll keep you posted on the details of my trip. So far, I landed at 6:30am est. and I passed out in the studio for like 3 hours. Now I'm trynna thug it out til I can get into this hotel room. Pray that I get it soon. ASAP!

You Might Also Like

3 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. tracks coming soon?
    ...coolies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha... not soon enough. We didn't finish and I had other business to handle while here. You'll have some soon though. I'm about to be back in Cali and we just set up a studio. All G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...good to hear. Stay @ it.
    I'll be checkin.
    Say word if u accepting free beats outside ya camp. Soul-types,etc.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form