Can I Just Tell You...

12/06/2009 04:09:00 AMBriana Latrise

How much I love life...

Seriously...

I know some people only follow me cause I have severely ignorant moments but...


I have intelligent moments too.

This being one of them. I love life to the fullest. And I try to live it as such... however... occasionally...
but I just met a bunch of dope ppl @ Ms. Keri Baby's bday bash... Lovin life... I'm bout to finally get it in...



THANK YOU JESUS!!!!



Holla!!!!

You Might Also Like

4 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. I did my homework your dad's name is Kendu Isaacs. I read somewhere that his first name is Martin sorry if I was wrong. BTW do Mary and your dad have sex if so then why has Mary not gotten pregnant yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)...

    good for you Bri
    hope everything continues to go your way..
    life will be well to you...
    if you let it

    have fun and be safe...

    and dont forget about me when your making millions a year...

    make sure you still keep in touch lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. and i "follow" you because i can see that your a great artist, and you always have something inspiring to say at the right times, and your just like the big sister i never had in a sense...
    and your just an overall good person and im glad you take the time out of your life to let everybody get to know you a bit better... thats a really nice thing too

    ReplyDelete
  4. What the hell is up with the first comment?

    Okaay.

    Anyway, we all have ignorant moments, but I think you have more intelligent ones, which is why I started "following" you.

    Good luck on what's to come!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form