Doesn't matter what I have... There's only 1 thing I need...

12/04/2009 03:00:00 AMBriana Latrise

Don't know where it is tho. I lost it somewhere along the way. I thought this 2600$ a month apt would fix me... But nope. I thought the ability to paint here would heal me but nope. Just opened the flood gates for all the shit I had backed up while living in my car. Whatever...


I just wrote the dopest video treatment for "Falling Down" by Chris Brown. Man... Wish I was a celebrity kid. Then maybe he'd see it. Maybe I could even co-direct @ the very least... But this is the real world. I'm just a talented street rat and now I'm depressed.

Met Tricky Stewart. Huge fan of his. Meeting him made me want to curl up in the fetal position and drown in my shower. Why? Cause I feel like I suck... at everything. If I didn't... I'd have everything.

...These emotional disturbances... They probably kill me slowly but they make my art better.

Martin...??? Where did you go? I replaced the void you left with food and tears. Then cigarettes because the food undid all the work @ the gym. Matters to you none anyway which makes this all round... or pointless.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

You Might Also Like

3 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. by martin did you mean your dad martin kendu isaacs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My father's name is NOT Martin Kendu Isaacs... do your homework.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your dad's name is Kendu Isaacs he is married to married to Mary J Blige. i read somewhere that his first name is martin. sorry if i was wrong. BTW do Mary and your dad even have sex if so then why has she not gotten pregnant yet?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form