...I just had to WAKE UP today... that was stupid...

12/12/2009 12:37:00 PMBriana Latrise

That was def not me talkin my right state of mid last night. Cause... I am without my car still... it's f*n my life up. Can't eat cause it's raining balls outside and I have no transportation. Can't walk in the rain cause I have no medical insurance so if I get sick again it's all bad. What am I gon do? It might be cheaper to buy a new car from a police auction but I don't freggin know when or where one is This is stupidness... EVERY f*n day it's sum b.s.

You Might Also Like

1 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. "You Wake Up to 1 Bad D ay, as Apposed to Not Awaking and Causing Many 'Bad Days'"

    hope you get a car soon,
    and things will get better,
    you just have to let them

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form