Met J. Cole Last Night...

12/19/2009 01:47:00 PMBriana Latrise

I'm convinced he may be the only real cat left on Earth. I don't think I've EVER met anyone in my age group who moved me like that. Dopeness. Now, if I could just find someone single who's equally dope... I'd be married.

Side Note: just made shrimp enchiladas! Bomb! I love me...

Lastly: my right hip feels like "what the hell happened last night"... I'm not sure how I got home but I know I walked (be proud). I live across the street from the club I was at.

My mom and I partied hard! Never happened before. I love her. Somebody help me get rich so I can give her a super huge house in North Carolina and the life she deserves. E
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

You Might Also Like

1 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. Hey thats dope. Do you know where I can download your song "back around?" its so hot!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form