*just smiles*

1/28/2010 03:22:00 AMBriana Latrise

Ok...
1. Someone please tell me who did that delightful madness @ the end of For You off Church League Champions (The last 53 seconds of it anyway). I'm pleading... I need to know. It does something to my soul.

I lost my whole train of thought listening to this...

My apologies. You need to hear it. If my internet wasn't "felonious" I'd YouTube it for you...

Whatever... We'll say:

2. I also dig No No...

I know this appreciation is extra LATE...
But...

It happens.


Oh! Right... Talkin bout Pac Div... Wait, I thought they were Pacific Division...

*shrugs*

Big Thanks to Jesus (No jokes intended... Very sincere...) What a wonderful night! Just blessing. Thank You.

And Congratulations to Ms. MJB! She gave an amazing speech tonight. I was juiced (ridiculously happy) to be there. To witness...

Met some really dope people tonight. Glad my phone died when it did too.

I can't wait to work tomorrow.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

You Might Also Like

1 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. Hey Briana, I noticed the music doesn't play on your site anymore. Any chance of restoring it? I love listening to the tracks.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form