Love...

1/27/2010 03:03:00 AMBriana Latrise

So someone asked me tonight what it is that I love...

I told him the basics: music, art, food, babies, etc... he then asked me what I do NOT love... I told him the basics again: unnecessary drama, some people's home training, big riggs, etc...

he asked me if I love myself...

I told him I guess so. I'd kill you before I let you kill me... but I also told him that I'm just figuring out why I should love myself in the first place...

He went on to give me the inspirational speech... cute...

My point is: I love me to the best of my abilities and that's all I can do. I don't do drugs anymore, I do what I love because our time here on earth is limited and I want to enjoy as much of it as I can...


All in all: I'm sharing this with you to ask you the same questions:

What do you love?
What don't you love?
Do you love yourself?
Do you love yourself enough?
But most importantly... DO YOU KNOW WHAT LOVE IS????


I have it tattooed on my arm... (Love is of God 1 John 4:7-8)


Love is....


all that matters.


Side note: did a CRAZY record today. I want to share with everyone but... I have to find a way to make doing what I love support this mediocre lifestyle that I adore so very much.


Peace and Love!

You Might Also Like

1 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. whas good briana i haven't been to ur blog in a while (veered off into school and youtube) but i'ma try to kinda catch up and comment on some stuff ok for this one i'd say i love material things, i know no one says that but its real for me.. i like havin stuff like brand new new era caps and high definition tvs and fresh shoes.. what i don't love is POLITICS, i avoid anything that is like world news or politics cuz to me it is always about something negative like corruption/dishonesty (ie john edwards) or like.. other depressing ish.. #1 characteristic of love is.. love is patient

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form