Art show...????? PLEASE!

2/08/2010 11:05:00 PMBriana Latrise

Oh!!! I do have something to say. I want to do an art show. I have pieces that few people have seen... they're mostly digital pieces but I'd really like to do a show that features those works of mine and other really dope artists. I put together a budget of what looks like 5,000 USD so far without the location costs. I figured I could find a location for free... I will. I will find a location for free.

My issue::: where am I going to find the 5,000 USD to put up for the prints and drinks? There's always the alcohol sponsorship... that's a great route... saves money but then I'm gonna wanna buy food anyway... so it's still 5 racks we're looking at. WHERE DO I FIND THAT????

You Might Also Like

0 Haterismz & Comments here

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form