Boredom 101

2/08/2010 10:52:00 PMBriana Latrise

So of my guy friends whom I consider like brothers are sitting here bored watching me play around on my laptop... but they look bored to death. So... I ask them, "What should I blog about?". After 18 minutes of silence... they give me: "Nothing"... SMH!


Uggghhhh... I don't know what to say. I just hope they don't expect me to entertain them. I made dinner, washed the dishes after AND I'm quite possibly about to bake cookies... it depends on how lazy I get in the next 20 minutes. I have to get up early too??!?!!!!!! Sheeeeeeit...

Great... the only idea from both of them was "Sex"... see... I need my best friend to come back from Oakland permanently before I move up there just to be closer to someone I feel close to.

Anyway... I hope you're excited about my new blog layout. If you click on the Art works link in the blue header it will take you to my latest posts on art and photography will take you to my photo page. I realized recently that I need organization in order to make clear conscious decisions. So far, it's working...

Anyway...

Love peace and elbow grease... or something...


Dad, call me... ASAP!!!!

Kisses!!! (to my dad... I probably don't know YOU others well enough to wanna touch you... let alone with my lips... lol)

You Might Also Like

0 Haterismz & Comments here

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form