I'm Tired of This...

2/10/2010 09:20:00 AMBriana Latrise

This California lifestyle is ridiculous! I can't take it anymore. I wake up everyday at 8:30 am ready to work but I get shit in return. What happened to: "You get what u give"? Am I not going hard enough? I don't understand!!! I just want to record this music! I can't afford to NOT work.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

You Might Also Like

2 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. "what happen to get what you give?" u ask.

    i come to realize u dont ever get back what u gave to other people cuz "most" people are just takers. they take from u & take from u & give nothin in return. God gives you back what u gave to another person. those are our blessings. thats y we are all taught to give with no expectations of receiving anything in return. "more joy in giving than in receiving."

    briana, i dont know u but i enjoy reading ur blog. keep writing, keep doin u, keep givin & u will be blessed, and dont block ur blessings for no one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then y did my apartment burn down this morning? lol... *shrugs* I'm guessing I'm giving someone hell???

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form