Men...

2/20/2010 05:17:00 PMBriana Latrise

Smh... Why do they always learn the lesson long after the fact? Ex: I used to rock with u back in the day... Wanted to be with you but you either thought you had a better option elsewhere cause she was more fly, or she was less artsy/weird... But look at you now. You got her pregnant & she's an evil biyotch. She just wants money all day, everyday and attention & blah blah blah. I don't want babies right now. I just want to paint, write music, go to the beach with my girls (gay guys cause females be hatin... Lol) & I cook & clean etc... Now u want me? Puhhhleeeeeez!!! U had ur chance. I'm so certain someone somewhere wants this. And I won't be his fall back.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

You Might Also Like

4 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. Why does the ex try to come back? There is a reason why they are the ex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed.
    He left w/ nothing & came back w/ luggage. Not fair. Not your problem.

    The move of regret is the motion of reverse instead of forward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. its obvious people only care about themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my ex just did this ish to me.. i said i dnt think it will work out and sent her packen lolz.. she could have had me if she just acted right but she went and left me, got married, divorced, then started askin people for my new phn number.. SMH times 2

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form