Um...

2/10/2010 12:07:00 PMBriana Latrise

I thought bloggin that last situation would make me feel a little better... however... I got on twitter... This dude of which I was previously speaking on NEVER gets on twitter... He gets on today... (mind you he's supposedly sick) and he sees my post that says


"Someone please raise ur hand if ur work ethic aint full of shit!
about 4 hours ago from UberTwitter"


He replies: "That's how you feel?"... Nigga... U don't wanna know how I feel. This nigga hung up in my face this morning after canceling our session as I'm walking out the door. FOR THE SECOND TIME THIS WEEK! We get nothing done anymore and there's always a freggin' excuse! Always! Last night the excuse was: "Well we need a better work process..." WTF kind of shit is that? I've shown up drunk with half a page of lyrics and STILL knocked out two full records. SICK AS A DOG!!! Layin on the couch with the mic tilted towards my face! That's How "Westies Flyy" & another record you haven't heard yet were recorded.

I'm really starting to get irritated with everyone related to Music right now. EVERYONE. Business people piss me off cause they expect me to just WANT other people (mostly soul-less drones) to rerecord my records with no real feeling and be comfortable with it! Well I'm not!

*Sigh* *Sigh* *Sigh*

Great... now my phone rings and it's a number I don't recognize. I answer like a dumb ass cause I'm flustered. It's one of my old-time best friends step-fathers. He's got a movie idea he wants to run by me... GREAT!!!!!! I'm so annoyed!

You Might Also Like

1 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. WOw well it seems it is always easy for those looking in to sympathize, I on tha other hand feel that you are valid but still I heard and suck up most of ya tracks and Im digging everything I heard so far so as far I go I think whoever isnt pushing you dont really belong in ya camp...you have talent and I mean I can see it blowing like Raven so please dont stop...drop those who arent feeling ya dream...and I want a painting asap!! Jrperez_8283@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form