I FOUND A GREAT READ!!!

3/01/2010 12:35:00 AMBriana Latrise

So ... I'm a bit of a hypochondriac and I can often be pretty paranoid... Reading this article about the recent earthquakes in both Haiti and Chile calmed my soul a little. I still have more research to do but for now I'm good.


CLICK HERE TO READ THE ARTICLE


Anyway... "Earthquakes don't kill people... buildings kill people" - some person in the article... (too lazy to go back and find his name... or care...) Maybe people should stop building stuff so high for no reason... maybe our houses should have offices in them... maybe we shouldn't even need offices. Maybe they're taking the nutritional value out of fruits and vegetables that are not deemed organic so that you spend money on vitamins... and drugs when you get sick... etc. Maybe we need us some serious JESUS! Is it true that they genetically altered these same fruits and veggies so that they're seeds will not grow? Damn... that was a lot but these are the things that fly around in my head most of the day.

I think I need to find a beach city with a nearby forest so I can move there and become half a vegan. Only raw foods. Except when I feel like a half a carni and I kill some fish... or chickens... (or at least baby chickens...) oh! Wait... vegans miss out on cheese!!! I LOVE CHEESE!!!! Mission aborted... I'll hang around here a little longer. I needs my Tiramisu.

FUN FACT: In nature... generally, where there is a poison... a cure grows nearby. Do your homework.

AND!!! TODAY'S AWESOME MOVIE:::: "This is England" (Gotta see it... and cop the soundtrack...)


BTW... this nigga sitting next to me is working my nerves with his baby attitude. He thinks that one of our conversations is on the internet and IT'S NOT! I'm irritated because 1: who or what are you hiding from... maybe if you tell me... then I won't feel uncomfortable answering your questions with direct answers. And 2: NO BODY GIVES A FISH NUT ABOUT YOU!!! THEY DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT ME!!!!!!! They wouldn't know you if your face was on the side of a bus selling genital wart cream... smh... all extra overly dramatic for no reason! I mean really! Huffin and puffin and shit... SMH...

You Might Also Like

2 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. Love Ur Blog! U had a song on ur mixpod by T Gooch can you tell me where I can get a copy of it?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form