Blah.... (That's how I feel... lol.... just blah)

4/02/2010 10:24:00 PMBriana Latrise

I have to assume that right now just IS NOT my time to shine. It can't be. I have more talent than I know what to do with... and I don't know what to do with it lol. At all. I have a million and one side hustles I could be on but I just do not want to chase money anymore. It gets me no where. I want to just live in my art. I want to know how these other no name artists make it. I know that I struggle but they don't seem to. I may not be the best at anything but I do damn well being that I'm self-taught and low budget lol. I guess maybe I really am just a spoiled little brat but if so... I need an adult to show me how to manifest all these riches I possess so I can survive out here in this cold soul-less land we call Los Angeles, California. Smh. (Feels like Vegas half the time but... we have beaches though.)

I don't know maybe I really do need to just pack up and leave but... I can't. The plastic essence of this city and these people that inhabit it supply so much inspiration for my work. I guess this is the uphill battle... surviving in a land with no love and all I really need is love...

I'm so confused...

Fuk it... Thinking to deep. I love my art...

You Might Also Like

1 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. Just be patient and continue making music. You definitely have the talent. I love your music. Westies Flyy is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form