"Breaking the Chains"

4/17/2010 12:27:00 PMBriana Latrise

SO I was sitting here talking to a friend about my past crazy relationships and my poor choices in men right? We determined that I wouldn't even recognize a true good man if I came across him. That's about when I started remembering some of the crazier episodes in my past that I had suppressed. I realize now that it is basically my duty to tell other young ladies some of these stories so they understand that they DO NOT have to experience it. That they do NOT want to experience it. That it is NEVER real love and that before you can even expect another person to love you, you have to love yourself. You know what I mean? So today, I begin writing. I'll keep you posted.

You Might Also Like

0 Haterismz & Comments here

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form