Thinkn...

4/02/2010 10:12:00 PMBriana Latrise

I should write a book. Soon...

I've been trying to keep up with this blog but it's hard. Without my laptop I feel useless. I have a bullshit Dell laptop for now but it's crap. It's got nothing on a Mac. It moves slow and blah, blah, blah... anyway... I don't like blogging on this but... I noticed I lost some followers so I guess I should start again.

..::: and now the Love :::..



"In A Moment"
Our eyes meet.We look away,
Embarrassed that we were caught engaged.
(Your soul says we could BE forever,
But I don't even know your name.)
You look like you could love me,
In ways I've never known:
Be everything I want in a man,
Show me things I need to be shown.
We meet again,
Just a second-long gaze.
Caught up in a moment:
A beautiful daze.
-Briana Latrise Isaacs 2/10

You Might Also Like

0 Haterismz & Comments here

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form