Am I Talking To Myself Here???...

5/11/2010 12:08:00 AMBriana Latrise

I feel like my blog is just a diary that only I read. (Well & Chris Rivera...)

I used to have followers and "fans"... But because I'm not the attention whore everyone thought I was, I get no love now. Lol. Nothing.

What do I gotta do?


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

You Might Also Like

5 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. ...try blogging...as in hitting blogs other than your own & commenting on them. It's a "show attention, get attention" thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of us still read and check you out from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep blogging and keeping it real. People care. And check my blog. :P Much love. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still read. I just didnt know if you cared.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I check your blog like every other day. Your post are interesting. Just keep being Bri or Tuesday or what ever you chose to call yourself next lol Much Love

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form