Boys...

5/09/2010 10:17:00 PMBriana Latrise

So apparently the dude I met... Was obviously NOT the one. I honestly don't know what happened. I have a feeling he's already involved. At least I'm not retarded and I didn't give him anything I would have regretted. Just a little bit of my time but it was a fair exchange. We had a few great times. And just like that, yet another one bites the dust.

Smh.

When are boys going to stop making false promises and saying anything to impress women. Some of us aren't easily impressed by words. I know how to put words together already. Lol. I don't need urs. I need action. The good ol' follow through. Boy, I tell ya, I cannot wait til I find something stable to occupy that area in my life that feels like it wants a man. Can not wait.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

You Might Also Like

0 Haterismz & Comments here

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form