My "Master"...

5/26/2010 12:00:00 AMBriana Latrise

That's what he calls himself. (You ALREADY KNOW I'm checkin him on that one.) I think it's cute when he says it but I dare him to believe that bull. Lol. *sigh* Anyway...

My "Master" a.k.a My Boo... I'm at a loss for words...
Honestly, I feel like a high school girl... but I'm focused on my studies. I want to know where he came from and the hell he thinks his intentions are. Lol. I'm nervous about him because the last dude I took serious (who also happens to be a scorpio) left such a bad taste in my mouth after proving to be a clown. I won't lie, it made me kind of insecure about my judgment. I really want to give in to this man, but...

One side of me wants to really believe that in life, love is all we need... Then, the other side of me is like: Wake up. Go get your money.

What am I to do besides write a bunch of confused love songs?

My "Master"/My Muse is calling me with his eyes so I must go...

That is all.

You Might Also Like

0 Haterismz & Comments here

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form