Chris Brown

6/09/2010 09:41:00 PMBriana Latrise

Oh! Right...

I also meat to tell you that I love this kid. I really want something so much better for him that what it appears he has now. I mean... let us not ever forget that money isn't real and it means nothing. Material things mean nothing... I don't know him personally, but I would like to pray with him one time. I don't know why. Honestly. I just feel like he's really getting the short end of the stick. You can't judge him for his mistake(s) with his ex-girlfriend. He very well may be the better person of the two of them kids. I don't know nothing though... for all I know... this is supposed to be a humbling experience for him. Whatever it is... I wish him the best.

Anyway...

I don't like all his music. I won't even lie to you. Yet, when that little big fucker makes a hit... he does that shit:::



"DUECES" - Chris Brown & Tyga ft. Kevin McCall...
[http://usershare.net/rfm9upl03r5g]

I decided to post this song today all HELLA late because my girl disappointed the ish outta me for not being up on it... so... this one is for you B.

You Might Also Like

0 Haterismz & Comments here

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form