Finding a Man

7/25/2010 11:33:00 AMBriana Latrise

I feel that men are supposed to lead the family. That is NOT to say that a woman could not... I personally just believe that if this were a perfect world, men would head the families... properly.

So with that said... when I decide that I MIGHT allow a man in... It's usually a test run. I might catch feelings every now and then for a number of reasons... But it's still real easy to forget about u.

Anyway...

I forgot the ENTIRE point of this. I started writing it drunk last night. Then I passed out in my car. Woke up in a strange land... Lol. (Fontana, CA) WTF... Supposed to be in Oakland.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

You Might Also Like

1 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. I agree. I wish you would have gotten more into it lol but I know exactly how that is when you forget the point of what you're writing...i thought i was the only one who did that (although im always sober when it happens, all bad)

    Neway, love your blog and your music and just thought i'd comment. truly entertaining and insightful.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form