"Joseph K" 6.20.10

7/01/2010 05:17:00 AMBriana Latrise

See u make me feel good,
But its only temporary.
So when u r gone and I'm alone,
My feelings bout u vary.
I want you... So I continue to go out of my way,
To make sure that I can keep u always wanting to stay.
But at the end of the night & when its all said and done,
Can u tell me that you're worth it? Can u say you're the one?
If u said it would u mean it?
Is this all just games and fun?
You playing with me when u let them words,
Roll off that slick tongue?
I don't know.
I'm usually secure but this time I'm on guard,
Cause all my past relationships,
Left me all bruised up and scarred.
I refuse to be the loser though,
At least this time around.
Cause I don't feel that deserve the urge to sing bout going down.

Basically, all I'm saying is,
I just need you to lift me up.
I'll do the same cause it's a shame when,
One won't reciprocate the love.
I need you to support me as I do for you.
You're the leader, not my master. You should know that too.

When you give me your word, please don't go back on it,
You can simply tell the truth, don't put the wack shit on it.
But as far a I, I always put my love first.
I'm always on my job: I'll rep ur heart like it's my favorite verse.

Just a heads up cause I really want u to make the cut.
This msg was real but I'm sleepy so the flow's the worst.




***i was def sleepy... But the msg was clear right? Guess not clear enough cause he didn't get it.



*i need these men-- scratch that... I need these boys who pretend to be men to stop trynna play wit me. I'm not retarded. Regardless of what it seems... I've never been stupid I just do stupid things from time to time. With me, what you see is what you get but if you've only known me a moment, you ain't seen nothing yet. I'm so over this b.s. I promise I am. I know damn well that I'm a great woman. I'm just gonna let go & let God show me where he is when I'm ready for him. (When he's ready for me.)
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

You Might Also Like

0 Haterismz & Comments here

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form