Back again

8/06/2010 03:25:00 AMBriana Latrise

I'm gon get it together. I gotta do it right this time.
I can't be livin' like I was... It was all just a lie.
I told myself that I was on, that everything would be fine.
But my plan is NOTHING, when compared to what is right.
If I would just give in... If I could just let go,
My true dreams would come to life without a reality show,
Without a slavery deal, without a "moment" to glow.
I would just live for an eternity with peace in my soul.
That's valuable!
Not the materials we've easily been sold,
Never lies that we believe because the idols say so.
Not the conditions of the system, of which some choose to tightly hold,
Or the seconds of false contentment perpetuating dopes sold...


(I need to finish but I havn't slept more than 2 consecutive hours in the last 7 days... Special Thanks to the Century Regional Detention Facility! Holla!!! Deputy Martinez... Imma pray for you... Ya filthy mongrel... Lol. And I'm out!)

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

You Might Also Like

0 Haterismz & Comments here

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form