Evening...

9/30/2010 06:59:00 PMBriana Latrise

The sky looked really dope a lil bit ago. The sun was setting as heavy clouds rolled towards it, as in to bring in the night. Really dope. I did some more digital art and I'm almost ready to sign a completed painting... I feel it was rushed though. I need patience. I don't know how to obtain that though. I can buy a billion poisons all perfectly packaged but I can't buy common sense. I can buy problems in a bottle to replace the ones I'm afraid to solve...

...went off on a tangent again. My apologies...

Anyway... The latest lil digital piece is here: http://revolt3bybri.blogspot.com/. It's my new blog. I've been kinda restless lately...

I need to get out more or something.

Or just get out.

You Might Also Like

0 Haterismz & Comments here

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form