Sex and Food...

9/04/2010 11:52:00 AMBriana Latrise

I know I should blog more... but my heart just isn't in it anymore. I don't have much to say that I can't paint or write in song... etc. Maybe I can just start throwing recipes up here cause I am definitely tired of you females who can't cook and what not. I swear I think fellatio saves most of you lol. Maybe that's why I cook... My ex-boyfriend's mother told me to NEVER put that dirty thing in my mouth cause most people don't even bathe right. Seeing as how she was talkin bout her own son... and right cause he was cheatin on me anyway (still don't understand how he found the time cause we lived together... but a baby popped up and it wasn't mine...) I haven't done it since. I refuse to. Besides, I honestly don't need to. lol. (Take a moment to really let that marinate... it could mean anything from...)

Ladies... I do believe that men love food... more than that, I think that I my experiences, those who have actually experienced it, love when it's cooked for them... by a sexy, half-naked, freckle-faced beast... lol. I'm stupid...

Tequila always works... but lately I've been researching some erotic culinary options.

What I've Learned:

1. Spanish Fly is a no-no!!!!
It's actually quite toxic and can cause permanent damage to the genitals and kidneys. Smh.


2. Chocolate is a Hell yes!
The caffeine, theobromine, and sugar are stimulating... The aroma helps too.













3. Damiana is a winner:::
Damiana is a small shrub with smooth, pale green oval leaves and aromatic yellow flowers. It grows in Mexico and Central America. Damiana (or Turnera diffusa) is said to help with impotence, relieve anxiety, promote general well being and act as a sexual stimulant for male and females alike.
This plant has been traditionally used as an aphrodisiac for men and women in Central America, because it helps to re balance your hormones and also has mildly stimulating properties. (SOURCE)








4. Zinc is helpful.
Zinc can be found in brown rice, turkey, and cheese.















5. Oysters... (raw)
If you don't like oysters, you can just do lobster.














There's so much more, but it's not fun if I do all the work for you. Plus, I don't want to be responsible for the next baby boom... most of you act like condoms are toxic. SMH. WRAP IT UP!



***Just always remember that the world is at your fingertips... GOOGLE IT!!!
Only idiots don't ask questions.

You Might Also Like

0 Haterismz & Comments here

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form