Smh... Another Sad Story

11/28/2010 08:09:00 PMBriana Latrise


The Way You Love Me (Feat. Rick Ross) BMF
Uploaded by BlakMusicFirst. - Music videos, artist interviews, concerts and more.

This is the worst shit ever...

I thought she was a writer for years... smh. STOP IT!!! You are NOT Rihanna! STOP!

You Might Also Like

3 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. Seems to me that a lot of artists lack a certain type of originality and eventually these artists seem to be running into each other in terms of content instead of finding their own styles. Sadly, I see it like you see it. Just hope one day that an artist can change the way people put themselves out there and give them something aspire to instead of just putting a song out like anyone else and getting money off it because they remind them of something else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey babes, I was looking for you!
    Call me, I lost my phone and all my contacts.
    Hope all is well.
    And I hope you're writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW This video SUCKED.
    I'm disappointed in her.
    Beyonce got her foot on these girls neck! They trying everything!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form