Um... Really?

11/14/2010 03:06:00 PMBriana Latrise

So... I have an issue at work. I screwed up: my first couple of days, the guys in the kitchen started flirting. Then it progressed into talking shit & sexual harassment with the occasional racial remark too. Now, one of the cooks is gay & one of the cashiers. I have no problem with gays. Plenty of gay friends. That being said, I assumed it was all in good fun when we were talking crap to each other. The gay cooks calls me every "bitch" in the book... I let it slide. I called him a "f" word yesterday and he told the owner of the restaurant. I'm not in trouble or anything but I just find it unreal that he "told on me"! As many names as I've been called between the straight guys making comments like, "anytime you're ready I can take you in the back room and show u how a real man does it." And "whore"... I just find it uncanny that he's offended! He calls himself a fag!!!! Smh. I don't even know what to do about this one.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

You Might Also Like

1 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. I feel you gurll,dats some bullshytt. keep ya head upp...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form