It's Been a While...

5/05/2011 12:23:00 PMBriana Latrise

Forgive my inconsistencies... but I do believe that 90% of you just want to see me fail anyway. I think that's just the way of the world. I mean, look at Charlie Sheen. Only asshole in the world (and I mean "ASSHOLE") to obtain almost 4 million followers on twitter in record breaking time. Not because he's got words of wisdom... not because he's full of fun factoids... nope... mostly cause misery loves company. People just want to see him FAIL. Smh.

Whatever... I started school. I decided to go back and enjoy myself learning the shit I want to do before I end up in jail again... or dead. But... as life goes... whenever you try to do something right, something beneficial for self, something towards the right direction.... someone or something always tries to detour you. Smh. Hater bitches, and random pieces of paperwork that you can't find when you need them, or that you can't afford to purchase the day before a deadline... smh.

You Might Also Like

1 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. ikr people can be so irritting that way. i so feel what your saying am sorta dealing with the same issue. its sad to see that some people only come round when your trying to do better in your life there just there bugging you like ........bt the worlds not all cruel right.....

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form