Social Lubricant

5/19/2011 11:55:00 PMBriana Latrise


I feel like my best friend resides in a bottle until it decides to kill off little bits of my liver. Smh. I don't know why I turn to Jose and Jack before Jesus... but I do. Maybe partly because I feel they'd rather listen to my problems, or maybe because I'm weak and they have a tendancy to help make it seem easier to deal with/tolerate, or talk to people whom I'd usually rather not. Maybe because I can use them as an excuse for some of my ways which may not be accepted by society... idk...

I thought I could come "home" and make dinner for my man... but half way through the process my dumb ass woke up... He's still a boy. He doesn't appreciate shit. He doesn't pay the bills, he doesn't take the dogs out when they ask to go... (what if they were his kids?) He just DOESN'T. Part of me justifies shit with the fact that he's younger... however...

idk...

All I DO know, is that I have a 3 page essay to write in 12 hours. A self motivating essay. FUCK!

Self motivate?

If I could do that, or anything else right... would I still be struggling???

It's not getting done. SMH


Figures...


and the "units" wonder why I fuck up...

You Might Also Like

0 Haterismz & Comments here

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form