Doin right ain't gettin me anywhere....

9/20/2011 11:26:00 PMBriana Latrise


I really need to learn to pray better or something. Or maybe I need to learn patience...


I wonder if anyone who actually made something of their lives thought about dying early. The gay shit is... I can't do it. No matter how bad I want to, I just can't. However, I can see me robbing a bank at gunpoint and refusing to drop my weapon right about now.


I need food.


In thirteen seconds (figuratively... maeaning really soon if I don't get some kind of help/motivation/reassurance) I will definitely start selling pussy since talent ain't been getting me anywhere... and school just costs a lot more than I have right now. All I have is talent and twat. Talent, twat, and angry bitterness...


I really shoulda stole that can of chili from the store when I thought about it. It's been like 24 hours since I've eaten food. SMH.



This is Bullshit.

You Might Also Like

1 Haterismz & Comments here

  1. You should keep being patient...and NEVER give up. I know exactly what you are going through and God has brought you too far for you to give up now. He will honor you for not doing "the gay thing," and as a matter of fact, He will give you a reward that is better than that of sons and daughters. Hold on, child of God. He has not forgotten you...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form