featured Rants

You asked me to start posting again... so...

9/16/2011 06:15:00 PMBriana Latrise

Lately it's been becoming more and more apparent that we HAVE to cut trees down... What I mean by that is, if you have a bunch of worthless ass, do nothing people in your life, they become obstacles. You can't see ahead of you with worthless acquaintances. And you damn sure can't take them with you cause they'll slow you down and you may never get to where you're going should you even be able to see where you're headed. Seriously.


So with that said... I have to kill a couple of people off. Done. Dead to me, done. Like, when you call, I will never answer. When you text, I will never respond. When I see you in the street, I will continue on as if I never knew you at all and don't care to.



Sayonara bitches! I moving up the ladder and I'm never looking down...


I like my alone time.

You Might Also Like

0 Haterismz & Comments here

Popular Posts

Would you rather read my vents or watch them?

Contact Form